Registration for new members
To register as a member of our club we request you to fill in the registration form below.
However, if you would like to come for a free trial first and get to know our club,
do NOT fill out the registration form but contact us via the CONTACT FORM .
Sending in the registration form will be considered as agreement/signature for applying for membership of TTV Amstelveen.
The registration form you sent to us will be sent back to you by mail as confirmation.
Should you wish to make any changes after sending the form, please send an email to our MEMBERSHIP ADMINISTRATION.
!!! Before filling in the registration form, please read the membership fee – and other information attentively!
Please find below the membership fee information and amounts for the current season.
- The season runs from 1st September to 31st August.
- Member after 1 September? In that case the membership fee will be reduced proportionally.
- A temporary membership for 3 months is a one-off opportunity (costs are € 60.-).
- For junior members a training fee is included in the membership fee.
- For senior competition players, a contribution for paid bar service may be applicable.
- For payments made before 1 October, a payment discount of € 20.- applies.
- For every 2nd member or more per family a family discount of € 25.- per person is applicable.
|Contribution season 2021-2022||Seniors >=18jr||Juniors <18jr|
|Club Contribution||€ 145.-||€ 185.-|
|Base contribution (NTTB)||€ 20.-||€ 20.-|
|Total base member||€ 165.-||€ 205.-|
|Contribution league competition (NTTB)||€ 54.-||€ 35.-|
|Total competition member||€ 219.-||€ 240.-|
If you are 55 years or older you can play recreational table tennis every Friday morning.
The costs for this are (no discounts apply) either:
- € 3.50 per session (without membership).
- € 90.- for a whole season for players who only play on Friday mornings.
- € 35.- additionally for members who already have a regular membership at the club.
- TTV Amstelveen is a member of the Dutch Table Tennis Association (NTTB).
- All members are automatically members of the NTTB and pay the basic association fee.
- Members who participate in the NTTB competition have to pay the competition fee.
- The membership fee is adjusted yearly based on the NTTB rates.
- Holders of a so called ‘Amstelveen pass’ are eligible for a contribution to the memberhip fee costs through the Municipality of Amstelveen. You need to apply for this contribution yourself at the municipality.
- Payment of the membership fee is by bank transfer to the bank account of our club. You will receive a request for payment from our TREASURER