As of 8 September 2021 the corona protocol has been updated:
- No more registration upon entering the club
- No cleaning of the tables after playing
PLEASE READ THE PROTOCOL CAREFULLY!
The main points of this protocol:
- Using common sense is paramount in everything.
- Do you have complaints? Stay home and get tested!
- Keep 1.5 meters distance (also as much as possible during play)
- Try to avoid crowds
- Wash your hands often.
We will also continue to play on a maximum of 5 tables and the registration of what time you can play will remain unchanged.
Despite the fact that the government may allow more people to be in the room at the same time, we have decided to maintain the current method for the coming months.
For the most recent protocols and all detailed information from NOC/NSF and NTTB, please refer to this link: NTTB Coronadossier (Dutch only!).
We have tried to summarize this information in the corona protocol.